This past week, Destructoid paid homage to the new look of Harry Mason from Silent Hill: Shattered Memories. We got a great response from the community but we still want more pictures! Show us your pose and leave a comment with it in the original post!
On Destructoid, Jim interviewed D.C. Douglas on his role as Albert Wesker. On Japanator, check out their coverage of the Anime Matsuri 09 convention. And on Tomopop, take a look at the slick Jack Cayman figure from MadWorld.
- Destructoid’s homage to Silent Hill: Shattered Memories
- Ten classic mistakes made by the modern RPG
- Screw optimism: a Shadow of the Colossus movie is a BAD idea
- Destructoid interview: Albert Wesker (aka D.C Douglas)
- Contests: Win a Nintendo DS Lite in our MyDoItAll contest! + Contest! Mail random crap to us, win a video game of your choice!
- All of the Anime Matsuri coverage right here
- Anime Matsuri ’09: Dragonball Evolution liveblogged
- Some crazy Texan thinks Asian names are hard
- Japan fears crappy foreign-guided tours are making them look bad
- Japanator Radio 82
- ebooze’s custom Jack Cayman figure rocks my MadWorld
- Treasure Festa in Daybreak 1 photo roundup
- FREEing’s Kouhime Musou’s Kanu figure
- A perv’s dream come true: Princess Lover! Charlotte garage kit
- Good Smile Company announces Signum Knight ver. Figma from Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha StrikerS