Mr. Destructoid has a brand spankin’ new helmet! It’s bigger, better and actually has working lights too! E3 2009 is so not ready for the return of Mr. Destructoid!
On Destructoid, we celebrated our three-year anniversary. On Japanator, watch as kids learn how to defend against the zombie apocalypse. And on Tomopop, Topher reviewed the Nendoroid playsets.
- RetroforceGIVE! Mega Drive charity auction is LIVE!
- Destructoid Discusses: Metal Gear Solid Touch
- The making of the new Destructoid helmet
- Destructoid turns three — The Rhythm Tengoku cake — The Destructoid children’s alphabet book — A birthday message from Sonic the Hedgehog
- Contest: Mail random crap to us, win a video game of your choice!
- Watching what you spend on anime and manga
- Greatest otaku house ever!
- Evil has won! Power Rangers to be no more?
- School basketball coach forces students to behead pigeons
- Japan teaches its children to defend against zombie invasion
- SQEXTOYS presents Dragon Quest Goods Series
- Tomopop Review: Phat! Company’s School Life Nendoroid playsets
- Poison stares off into the distance, remembers when games included her
- Tokyo International Anime Fair 2009 – A Case of the DO WANT
- Contest: Win a Static Arts Sora figure from Square-Enix