MaxFactory’s new Morrigan figure is the tits! It looks pretty great, but the price is pretty high. Oh Tomopop, how you make me want to waste my money on things that I really don’t need.
On Destructoid, Anthony shows us why kids play videogames. On Japanator, give proper directions or else you’ll get stabbed! And on Tomopop, the Devil Angel figures are really not safe for work at all!
- Understanding gamers: why your kids play videogames
- Badass of the Month Club: Jansen Friedh
- Exclusive Destructoid interview: Pandemic’s Tom French on The Saboteur
- How Killzone 2 is blatantly better than Halo 3
- Contest: Mail random crap to us, win a video game of your choice!
- Have you flipped your yaru-ki switch yet? Let School IE find it for you
- Console war moefication P.S. Three-san gets a drama CD
- Be sure to give proper directions in Japan, or else you might get stabbed
- Get new pants now! The UK Blood: The Last Vampire trailer is here
- Japan has the best teachers: one forces student to wear a maid costume
- Tomopop Review: Re-Ment’s miniature kotatsu replica playset
- Show and Tell: 1/9 Mig60 Mecha Musume
- Tomopop Review: GSC’s Nendoroid Kaito
- MaxFactory’s voluptuous Morrigan figure is on its way to seduce you
- Jiburiru the Devil Angel figure makers, we need to talk about this NSFW stuff you’re doing