Japan has an all girl pro-wrestling league called NEO. All ages can fight in NEO and as you can see in this video, the young grade school girl kicks the 20-something-year-old’s ass. Of course, it’s not pro wrestling but it’s more entertaining than WWE at least. Check out Japanator for more videos of this NEO wrestling league.
On Destructoid, Chad picks the best videogames to play during an earthquake. On Japanator, fansubs are pretty funny. On Tomopop, check out their Sideshow Collectibles gift card contest. And on MiamiNights, Auditory Orgasm is always a treat.
- Ban this sick FILTH: Games that personally offend me
- The six best videogames to play during an earthquake
- E3 2008: Can’t we all just get along?
- Our last bits of Comic-Con 08 coverage including a couple of cosplay galleries
- Contests: Destructoid/Blast Works level design contest UPDATE: Zycyzyx Returns + Contest: Go balls deep to win a Top Spin 3 prize package!
- Featured Fan Art: Fansubs are funny
- Watch the first episode of the Gurren Lagann dub online right now!
- JapanaTen: The top ten things anime cons should never ever lose
- Gloom and doom, maybe: Global anime sales on the decline
- World Wrestling Moe Federation
- Want Shunya Yamashita figures for $26? Entertainment Earth’s got em!
- Nendoroid Shana is even more cute when she’s pissed, also pre-order
- Legendary collections: Max Watanabe’s Oh My Goddess statue
- Live from SDCC 2008: Square-Enix dazzles yet again
- Contest: Win our swag! Sideshow Collectibles gift cards contest