Make use of those gold bars
Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 2 brought with it a selection of new content, map updates, weapons, and overall changes to the battle royale phenomenon. Included with these changes is the release of some new NPCs for players to visit. If you looking for all of the Fortnite NPC locations, you’re in the right place.
Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 2 NPCs, explained
Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 2 switches things up by streamlining the entire NPC process. Instead of having 30 or 40+ non-playable characters to visit across the map, there are only a dozen at the start of the season.
Players trying to figure out if they’ve seen all of the NPCs in the season can look at their collection. The Season 2 collection is located only within battle royale matches. For some odd reason, there is no way to access the characters you’ve met outside of a match.
When in a match, press the usual button for your platform to open the map. From there, scroll over to the Collection tab. Here, you’ll be able to see how many of the 12 various NPCs that you’ve met up until now.
All Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 2 NPC locations
As for the Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 2 NPC locations, you can find all of them at the below locations or check the map screenshot above:
- CRZ-8: CRZ-8 is a new character you can find north of Mega City in the landmark area that is a dueling ring. You can even challenge him to a boss fight when you speak with him.
- Evie: Evie is usually found roaming around the small island area of Knotty Nets.
- Garrison: One of the harder-to-find characters on the island, Garrison is on a small piece of land that stretches out into the water in the southwestern corner of the map.
- Longshot: There is a landmark location right along the beach where Longshot is found, due west of The Citadel.
- Mizuki: You can find Mizuki just past the river that is northeast of The Citadel.
- Neuralynx: There is a landmark location that is a Japanese-style estate in between Mega City and Knotty Nets where Neuralynx is.
- P33ly: Hidden at a landmark location just across the river north of Frenzy Fields.
- Polar Patroller: This NPC is patrolling the frozen wastelands west of Brutal Bastion.
- Remedy: Remedy is on the edge of the river at a landmark due west from Slappy Shores.
- Stray: You’ll need to ride the zipline or glide all the way to the top of the Mega City skyscraper to find Stray on the roof here.
- Sunflower: Sunflower is in the northeastern corner of Frenzy Fields.
- Thunder: You can find Thunder on a tiny island directly south of Steamy Springs.
Speaking with NPCs can give players many helpful options. You’ll be able to trade for items, possibly hire outside help, and even battle against some of them. Now get out there and make some new friends/enemies.