It seems more people like playing with others than themselves. Still, what was promoted was pretty solid. Here’s a recap of February’s promoted Playing With Yourself Monthly Musings:
- Playing With Yourself: Persona 3
- Playing With Yourself: Living the dream
- Playing With Yourself: The epitome of escapism
- Playing With Yourself: Playing In My Mind
- Playing With Yourself: Travel, Game Boy, and you
- Playing With Yourself: I did not mean to blow your mind
- Promoted stories: Playing With Yourself: Isolation, puberty, incest, and old prisons
As always, we had some pretty personal Monthly Musing blogs. LukienAkeela shared with us how playing with himself helped him deal with some hard times. JT706 wrote up an awesome blog talking about how much he loved to rock out in Rock Band. megaStryke even shared with us the best way to play with yourself.
This month’s theme is Expanded Universes and we want to hear what you love/hate about books, movies and TV Shows that are videogame related.
And please don’t wait until the last day to write up a Monthly Musing piece!