Plus panning and zooming for gameplay editing
The ability to easily capture game footage and disseminate it is one of the best parts about this console generation, whether it’s a system-level app like Sharefactory on PlayStation 4 or a game-specific photo mode created by its developer. Today, we’re getting some enhancements for the former.
Sony is rolling out a new update for the Sharefactory app that will let us:
- Create looping animated gifs up to 10 seconds long
- Make photo collages with up to six pictures
- Create, edit, and share 1080p videos and 4K screenshots on PS4 Pro
The feature set is also growling larger:
- Projects now export up to 20% faster
- Pan & Zoom on your gameplay videos
- New Sharefactory troll stickers
- New font for “Internet meme”
- Split clip feature can now be utilized on Track 2
- Refreshed UI
Memes would have found a way regardless, so that is what it is, but I am ecstatic about gif support.
Sharefactory Update 2.0 Out Today: GIFs, Photo Mode, PS4 Pro Support [PlayStation Blog]