It’s much easier to stomach Electronic Arts when you’re only paying a fraction of the original price, as is the case with these Xbox One deals via Live. Come on, latecomers. This one’s for you:
- Battlefield 4 – $13.20
- Battlefield 4 Premium Edition – $24
- Dragon Age: Inquisition – $35.99
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Deluxe Edition – $41.99
- Just Dance 2015 – $30
- Need for Speed Rivals: Complete Edition – $15
- NHL 15 – $24
- Peggle 2 Magical Masters Edition – $4.95
- Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare – $10
- Titanfall – $10
- Titanfall Deluxe Edition – $12.50
- Titanfall Season Pass – $6.25
I think I paid $10 for Titanfall or thereabouts, which was low enough that I couldn’t be too upset about its dwindling player base. Fun game when you can play a full, well-balanced match.
Same goes for Garden Warfare, my eighth favorite release of last year. And Dragon Age. Oh, Dragon Age. Dare I sacrifice my coveted Xbox One hard drive space for you? Nah. PC version it is.