Another patch for the PC version of Call of Duty: World at War, another round of free maps. This time, it’s the three maps from Map Pack 3: “Battery,” “Breach,” and “Revolution.” Plus, there’s the standard Nazi zombie level, which in this case happens to be “Der Riese.”
You can download the file by clicking here, or if you play World at War via Steam, it should be available from there as well. The patch notes can be found after the break, and beyond that, there isn’t much more to add. For those wondering about the strange picture above, allow me to explain.
Essentially, a person can only use the same in-game screenshot for stories so many times before they go mad. Like a fool, I used a single World at War image one time too many, so now I’ve gone mad. Hence the unusual image above.
- 3 new Multiplayer maps: Battery (mp_drum), Breach (mp_bgate), Revolution (mp_vodka)!
- New Nazi Zombie map: Der Riese (nazi_zombie_factory), an all-new Zombie map set in a secret Nazi research facility featuring the Pack A Punch Machine, Teleporters, and many more undead hordes!
- Exploits pertaining to Demo playback.
- Favorites list now ignores filter settings.
- Fixed S&D round counting error when roundlimit is reached.
- New feature: in-game Add to Favorites.
- Friends list: green online indicator.
- Starting the game in Safe Mode will no longer toggle the “Soften Smoke Edges” graphic option.
- Fixed various crashes.
- Mods: Client will no longer join a modded Co-op server via Game Invite unless they have that mod loaded.
- Mods: Client running a mod will be asked to unload the mod if they attempt to join an unmodded server.
- Mods: All singleplayer levels can now be run with a mod loaded.