Move along, nothing to see here
We’re bang in the middle of Summer, with very few major releases hitting the store shelves. As such, Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy continues its practically unopposed run at the top of the UK Charts.
The thoroughly mediocre LEGO The Incredibles continues to hold second place, whilst various other titles play hot potato with the other spaces in the Top Ten. Racing titles Mario Kart 8 Deluxe and The Crew 2 hold slots three and four, with perennial chart-topper Grand Theft Auto V at number five.
Elsewhere in the charts, eccentric stealth-title Hello Neighbor debuted at number 16, while FIFA 18, which held a Top Five spot for months and months, has started to fall foul of post-World Cup misery, dropping from number 11 to number 26. Despite its amazing sales numbers, Square Enix Octopath Traveler has left the Top 40 entirely as, shockingly, has new release WarioWare Gold.
U.K. video game sales chart w/e: August 4 2018
(Chart reflects in-store sales only)
1. Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy – Activision
2. LEGO The Incredibles – Warner Bros.
3. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe – Nintendo
4. The Crew 2 – Ubisoft
5. Grand Theft Auto V – Take 2
6. Call of Duty: WWII – Activision
7. God of War – Sony Computer Entertainment
8. Super Mario Odyssey – Nintendo
9. Jurassic World Evolution – Sold Out
10. Mario Tennis Aces – Nintendo
U.K. video game charts [GFK Chart-Track]