Time to charge up that Vita
Well, now we know you’ll be playing Undertale on Sony’s consoles pretty soon. August 15, to be exact. You can pre-order on PSN now and receive a free dynamic PlayStation 4 theme, featuring a new song from creator Toby Fox.
Toby took to the PlayStation Blog today to announce the date and give a few details on Fangamer’s physical edition, which he was kind enough to break down into bullet points, found below.
- Available in PS4 or Vita versions
- Undertale Soundtrack with cover art by fan artist Cocoa Ando. Also, a couple tracks added, like the PS4 theme background music
- 24-page booklet featuring a re-illustration of the opening sequence by Temmie Chang! (She made those originally, you know..)
- Reversible cover you’ll immediately regret realizing is reversible
- Music Box Locket that was a pain to make because the previous factory kept making it off tempo
- Undertale sheet music booklet featuring six songs with annotations by me that reveal their blatantly obvious inspirations
- Pre-orders available now on fangamer.com
First look at Undertale PS4 theme, closer look at physical editions [PlayStation Blog]