Last week, Resident Evil 5 racisted its way to the top of the chart, and this week, Capcom’s ethnic cleansing simulator has managed to stay there. Wii Fit has also remained at number two, unable to advance and take RE5‘s crown … this week, at least.
Professor Layton has now slowly crawled its way up to number three in the chart, followed by Legends of Wrestlemania which debuts at number four. Shockingly, Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars debuts at number six, something I would not have expected, even if it did release last Friday in the UK.
Hit the jump for the full UK charts. There are numbers!
- Resident Evil 5
- Wii Fit
- Professor Layton and the Curious Village
- WWE Legends of Wrestlemania
- Tom Clancy’s H.A.W.X
- Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars
- Street Fighter IV
- Dr Kawashima’s Brain Training
- FIFA 09
- Call of Duty: World at War
- Killzone 2
- Puzzler Collection
- Wii Play
- Ben 10: Alien Force
- Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
- Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games
- My Fitness Coach
- Empire: Total War
- Halo Wars
- Club Penguin: Elite Penguin Force