This week’s UK Chart listing should shock absolutely nobpdy. The winner of the crown, and the winner of the crown for the next few months, is Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2. Evil publisher Activision’s latest chart-smashing success is sure to stay in the top for quite some time. Will it beat the mammoth run that World at War had last year? All signs point to yes.
In any case, this week’s UK Chart is notable for its lack of surprise all round. In addition to the predictable Modern Warfare 2, we have nothing but the usual suspects: Wii Sports Resort, FIFA 10, Wii Fit Plus, etcetera, etcetera, Peter Cetera.
Hit the jump for the full list!
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
- Wii Sports Resort
- FIFA 10
- Wii Fit Plus
- Forza Motorsport 3
- Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games
- Lego Batman
- Mario Kart Wii
- Grand Theft Auto Episodes: Liberty City Stories
- Pro Evolution Soccer 2010
- Football Manager 2010
- Dragon Age: Origins
- Professor Layton and Pandora’s Box
- SingStar Take That
- WWE Smackdown Vs. Raw 2010
- Need for Speed: Shift
- Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
- Tekken 6