This week’s UK Chart is unbelievable. Good games, obscure games, or otherwise totally unlikely games have all made it into the chart, as if the United Kingdom folded space and came back from a nightmare realm tainted by a dark and alien sentience. Seriously, this chart is just weird to look at.
The star of the show is Demon’s Souls: Black Phantom Edition, which has made a stunning debut at number six. Just ahead of it is, of all things, Naughty Bear at number five. We also have Transformers: War for Cybertron in eighth place. Being based on a license and supported by Activision, I expect WfC to chart higher, and I certainly would never predict that Naughty Bear and Demon’s Souls would outsell it.
Truly a bizarre chart, but an awesome one! Hit the jump for the full thing.
- Lego Harry Potter: Years 1 – 4
- Red Dead Redemption
- Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 2010 FIFA World Cup South BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPP!
- Naughty Bear
- Demon’s Souls: Phantom Black Edition
- Just Dance
- Transformers: War for Cybertron
- Battlefield: Bad Company 2
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
- Wii Sports Resort
- Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands
- Wii Fit Plus
- Split/Second: Velocity
- International Cricket 2010
- Football Manager oh hey look another sports game with “2010” in the name
- Club Penguin: Herbert’s Revenge
- Rooms: The Main Building
- BioShock 2