Well, that was unexpected.
Crackdown 2 has demonstrated that it doesn’t need a Halo beta in order to sell copies, with the Ruffian-developed sequel debuting at number one in the UK. I thought the game wasn’t very good, but the UK Charts are where not very good games go to be successful, so I suppose it makes sense.
There really isn’t anything else notable this week. Hit the jump for the chart in any case.
- Crackdown 2
- Lego Harry Potter: Years 1-4
- Red Dead Redemption
- Dance on Broadway: Because You Needed Another Wii Dancing Game, You Gullible Fucks
- 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa
- Super Mario Galaxy 2
- Tiger Woods PGA Tour 11
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
- Just Dance
- UFC 2010: Undisputed
- Wii Fit Plus
- Wii Sports Resort
- Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands
- Sniper: Ghost Warrior
- Battlefield: Bad Company 2
- Football Manager 2010
- Naughty Bear
- Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell: Conviction
- Transformers: War for Cybertron