Even though the Harvest Festival holiday event just started on World of Warcraft, a new event has also gone live today. The Turbulent Timeways event is officially underway, enabling Timewalking for previous expansions at the end of Season 2. The event will run through October 30th and feature Timewalking for a different expansion each week.
Players can utilize the Timewalking dungeons to level up while also earning unique rewards, or, if they are already max level, can obtain heroic raid-quality loot each week. Also, a new XP potion called Distilled Knowledge of Timeways increases your experience gains when killing monsters and completing quests, increasing by completing Timewalking dungeons. Once fully upgraded, the buff will give you an additional 30% experience. Needless to say, this is definitely an ideal time to level alts.
Finally, a new mount is up for grabs for receiving the aforementioned buff each week. So essentially, players who complete four Timewalking dungeons each of the five weeks of the event will receive the new mount titled Sandy Shalewing.
World of Warcraft Turbulent Timeways weekly Timewalking rotation
Over the next five weeks, a different expansion will be featured via timewalking. This is the schedule throughout the event:
- Week 1(September 26-October 2): Cataclysm Timewalking — Dungeons: The Stonecore, Lost City of the Tol’vir, The Vortex Pinnacle, Throne of the Tides, End Time, Blackrock Caverns — Raid: The Firelands
- Week 2(October 3-October 9): The Burning Crusade Timewalking — Dungeons: Magister’s Terrace, Mana Tombs, The Blood Furnace, The Botanica, The Shattered Halls, The Underbog — Raid: The Black Temple
- Week 3(October 10-October 16): Legion Timewalking — Dungeons: Black Rook Hold, Court of Stars, Darkheart Thicket, Eye of Azshara, Neltharion’s Lair, Vault of the Wardens
- Week 4(October 17-October 23): Mists of Pandaria Timewalking — Dungeons: Temple of the Jade Serpent, Stormstout Brewery, Shado-Pan Monastery, Mogu’shan Palace, Scholomance, Gate of the Setting Sun
- Week 5(October 24-October 30): Wrath of the Lich King Timewalking — Dungeons: Azjol Nerub, Gundrak, Halls of Lightning, The Forge of Souls, The Nexus, Utgarde Keep — Raid: Ulduar