Nick Chester, Dale North and myself are all patiently waiting for Google to finally roll out G+ Games in our respective areas. We cannot wait to play them, because we love videogames in all shapes and sizes.
While we got ourselves incredibly excited, we started to list out the titles we were most looking forward to on the hottest new social networking service. Some of them are already available at launch, but others might take some time to reach us. Have a look and see if you’re as excited about these as we are!
- Colors & Shapes
- People Planting Things
- Soccer Mom Card Saloon
- Make A Thing Hit A Thing With Physics
- Another Exploitative Reality Show On Cable: The Shitty Spin-Off Web Game!
- Hilariously Satirical Resource Management Sim
- Build Things With Coins, Beg Friends For Stuff IX
- Gem Game: 2 Gem 2 Furious
- Game That’s Exactly Like Mafia Wars But Isn’t Mafia Wars
- Killer Instinct III