Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon: Future Soldier is coming for the Xbox 360, PS3 and PC from Ubisoft this fall. It’s like an Ubisoft game avalanche lately. Anyway, want to know a bit more about it? I have a few tidbits from a new press release.
As a member of the elite Ghost Recon, you are among the few who possess the power, the adaptability, and the cognitive fortitude of the future soldier. Specialized in every area of combat, equipped for survival, and trained in absolute discretion, you are entrusted with the missions no other soldier can handle. Armed to the teeth with an arsenal of real-world high-tech weaponry only in prototype today, you are an F-16 on legs, trained to lock on to your objective even in the world’s most complex, high-risk warzones.
Here’s some enticing bulletpoints that won’t mean much without screens or video:
- Multiplayer beta invite coming Splinter Cell Conviction this month
- in-game military tech based on real prototypes
- optical camouflage lets you blend in
- personal mortar fires several rockets
- command new air and ground rones
- an 8 vs. 8 multi mode uses four balanced class abilities, plus drones and individual gear
- cool skull face in logo