My own included!
I enjoyed my time with Toki Tori 2, but it had its share of issues. Thankfully, Two Tribes seems to be listening to both reviewers and the Miiverse community, and has provided an update that fixes a number of problems both technical and design related.
Specifically, a new secret area was added to the game, as well as more cues that will give players a little more direction on where to go next. Other little additions have been added, like a notification for when you collect everything in an area (so you’re not blindly searching for more), and some enhanced visuals for a few foreground elements.
Toki Tori 2 [Two Tribes]
- Improved the flow of the game after reaching the room with the ‘thing’
- Added another super-secret area
- Fixed a bug where Toki Tori was invisible after returning to the game
- Fades between levels now fade the audio too
- Simplified the puzzle in the underwater passage
- Fixed an issue when the TokiDex was completed in the photo room
- Some back- and foreground elements got a fresh coat of paint
- When all the collectibles in a level (or the entire game) are collected a melody will play to notify the player
- Fixed a rare bug where the player completed the game, but the end scene wouldn’t trigger
- Various level tweaks, based on Miiverse feedback