Big in Japan
Sony is really hammering the themed sales events as of late. There’s the Essential Picks sale that just started Wednesday. Before that, there was the Critics’ Choice sale and the Remasters and Retro sale — the latter of which just wrapped up this morning. One sale ends and another begins.
Now, Sony is looking east with the Big in Japan sale. Across PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 3, there are more than 500 discounted games that have their roots in Japan. You’ve got your Resident Evils and your Devil May Crys, your Metal Gear Solids and your Final Fantasys. If you wanna go deeper, you have your Disgaeas and God Eaters, your Naruto Shippudens and your Senran Kaguras.
However, made in Japan isn’t necessarily the theme here. There are a lot of western games that are published by Japanese companies. Series like Just Cause and Life is Strange are both represented because they’re Square Enix properties. There’s some stuff like that littered about, but it’s largely Japanese games.
This sale is too big to list everything, but here are some suggestions to get you started:
- Kingdom Hearts All-in-One Package — $29.99
- Nioh Complete Edition — $19.49
- Nier: Automata Game of the Yorha Edition — $19.99
- The Missing — $11.99
- The Silver Case — $4.99
- World of Final Fantasy — $12.49
- Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain — $4.99
- Life is Strange 2 — $15.99
- Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth — Hacker’s Memory — $14.99
- Earth Defense Force 5 — $29.99
- Judgment — $29.99
- Disgaea 5 Complete Bundle — $29.99
- Shenmue 3 — $35.99
- Resident Evil 7 + All Season Pass DLC — $24.99
Save up to 70% with PS Store’s Big in Japan Sale [PlayStation Blog]