Yoostar 2 is very much one of those games that can live or die by its post-release downloadable content. Thankfully for fans of the bizarre title, more is on the way.
Throughout May, Yoostar 2 will be giving you additional opportunities to reenact scenes from notable movies. The full list is broken out below, but you can expect stuff from The Big Lebowski, The Princess Bride, and a surprisingly beefy amount of content from The Hangover.
I often forget how much people love that last one.
- American Graffiti – Got an ID for the liquor?
- Apollo 13 – Re-entering Earth’s atmosphere
- The Big Lebowski – I’m the Dude
- The Big Lebowski – The rent
- The Blair Witch Project – I’m scared to close my eyes
- Cheech and Chong’s Next Movie – I’ll teach you some Spanish words
- Crank – Who are you?
- Fletch – John who?
- The Hangover – Doug is missing
- Kick-Ass – Child, you always knock me for a loop
- Kick-Ass – The kindest daddy in the world
- Marathon Man – Swallow the diamonds
- Matrix Revolutions – Give ’em hell!
- On the Waterfront – I coulda been a contender
- The Princess Bride – You killed my father – prepare to die!
- The Princess Bride – Where is the poison?
- Saw II – I want to play a game
- Saw V – Killing is distasteful to me
- Star Trek: Generations – The death of Kirk
- The Terminator – You’re terminated
- Three Amigos! – A plethora of piñatas
- Weeds – A grow loan
- Men in Black 2 – You are the Light of Zartha
- Scarface – From the desk of Tony Montana
- Tropic Thunder – Scorcher VI trailer
Free Video Background
- Fast-Moving Clouds
Hollywood Sets Pack
- 300 – Xerxes’ great beast advances
- Clash of the Titans – Tremble before the Kraken
- Fast and the Furious – Drag race
- GI Joe – Missile chase
- Tropic Thunder – A pandacide
Hollywood Icons Theme Pack
- Beverly Hills Cop – Axel checks in
- Forrest Gump – A bullet in the buttocks
- The Godfather – Luca Brasi and Don Corleone
- Rocky 2 – I am a fighter
- The Terminator – I love you, too, sweetheart
The Hangover Film Pack
- The Hangover – What’s the last thing we remember?
- The Hangover – I’m gonna propose to Melissa
- The Hangover – Am I missing a tooth?
Soldier 3-Pack + bonus video background
- Platoon – Make it out of here
- Rio Grande – The War Department promised 180 men
- Sands of Iwo Jima – I’m gonna get the job done
- Video Background – Desert Fire
Wizard of Oz 3-Pack
- The Wizard of Oz – Dorothy meets the Cowardly Lion
- The Wizard of Oz – Is that the witch?
- The Wizard of Oz – Toto didn’t mean it