Be sure to turn off ‘Sanity’
Some of my favorites so far:
- A puzzle game where you regulate dogs over several decades.
- A simulation game where you interrogate railroads but everything you touch explodes.
- An experimental game where you hide from nondescript fruits in eye-popping 3D.
- A role-playing game where you dress up insects with love.
- An FPS where you punch fashion designers in Europe.
- An online game where you listen to babies and you can erect walls at will.
- A social media game where you shrink hellhounds until you die.
- A strategy game where you ostracize witches in outer space.
- An adventure game where you lead the rebels in enchanted furniture to make everybody happy.
- A turn-based strategy game where you dress up fish until you own everything.
- A shooting game where you feel bad for puns and you’re the last of your kind.
- An online game where you build jewels in the dark.
- An action game where you blog about pregnancy by changing the physical properties of things.
- A social media game where you learn to accept tall dark strangers without blinking.
- A sim game where you print dogs and the reason why becomes less and less obvious throughout the game.
- An arcade game where you distribute tall dark strangers over several decades.
- A mobile game where you farm eldritch monstruosities in the 70s.
- An artsy game where you rotate manbeasts through cultural superiority.
As esoteric as some of the concepts are, I can genuinely see this game idea generator serving as a starting point for production on a real game.
Some slight tweaks to the ideas might be in order, though.