Kero Kero Bonito is performing ‘Bugsnax’ live
The second Summer Game Fest developer showcase will be here before we know it. If you’re wondering whether it’s worth catching live – it’s streaming on Monday, July 20 at 8:00 a.m. Pacific – here’s a quick rundown of which companies are participating and which games they’re showing up with.
- An Airport for Aliens Currently Run by Dogs (Strange Scaffold)
- Dreamscaper (Afterburner Studios/Maple Whispering Limited)
- Figment: Creed Valley (Bedtime Digital Games)
- Ghostrunner (One More Level/505 Games)
- Griefhelm (Johnny Dale Lonack/Thorrnet Publishing)
- I Am Dead (Hollow Ponds and Richard Hogg/Annapurna Interactive)
- Mechinus (Huey Games)
- Tunche (LEAP Games Studios/HypeTrain Digital)
- Unto The End (2 Ton Studios/Big Sugar)
- Voidtrain (Nearga/HypeTrain Digital)
- “Exclusive” reveals from iam8bit, Panic, MWM Interactive, Team17, and ustwo games.
I’m unfamiliar with most of these names, and I’m curious to see what Panic and Team17 are up to.
Along with a Sayonara Wild Hearts pre-show at 7:30 a.m. Pacific with Jonathan Eng and a mid-show performance of the Bugsnax theme song by Kero Kero Bonito, there will be a final set from Baiyon.