Faster than expected
A beta update deployed yesterday (despite the fact that it was a holiday!), and it has since been “QA checked and is now officially live” as of today, according to Sega.
“This patch addresses the following:
- Fixed an issue with invincibility frame timing (which sometimes allowed the player to get hit more frequently at higher frame rates).
- Fixed an issue with health regeneration at higher frame rates.
- Fixed an issue when resetting to default on the options menu.
- Fixed an issue with video cutscenes skipping early for some players.
- Fixed an animation issue when sliding backwards and aiming using keyboard and mouse.
- Adjusted cutscene audio volume.
The patch also adds two more command line functions:
- -monitor 2 (or any number in a multi-monitor setup)
This will allow users to select which monitor to treat as the primary device, which will allow full screen exclusive to work on that display.
This will force the game to boot into windowed mode (which should help some players if the game is defaulting to an unsupported resolution).”
My main takeaway? This was a substantially faster response than I had expected. That’s good news for the future of this port as the developers at Little Stone continue to work out any remaining kinks.