It’s high time Geraldo Beedog got on the scene of what’s going on in Destructoid City. New pages of the Dtoid comic went up today and, once again, Mikey Turvey delivers. Go check it out and help him figure out where the story goes next.
Ashley Davis and Jim Sterling disagree on the merits of Cave Story, we reviewed Red Steel 2 and Patchwork Heroes. Plus, there’s a glut of PAX East 10 coverage. Enjoy!
- Why Cave Story is the greatest videogame ever
- Why Cave Story is the worst videogame ever
- The Destructoid Comic: JOURNALISM!
- Games of the week for 03/28/10: Sega Addicts edition
- Weekend Destructainment: Something something edition
- Tainted Beauty: The death and rebirth of a genre
- Have a nice day
- PAX East community meetup plans for Sunday!
- PAX East 10: The first footage of Dead Space 2 hits
- PAX East 10: Hands-on Monday Night Combat
- PAX East 10: DDO Update 4 to introduce zombie pirates
- PAX East 10: Dead Space: Extraction might be ported
- PAX East 10: Breach PC to hit well after XBLA release
- PAX East 10: A few details about Magic XBLA’s second DLC
- PAX East 10: Monday Night Combat shows off its gameplay
- PAX East: Scott Pilgrim + Paul Robertson = Best Game EVAR
- PAX East 10: Hands-on with Crackdown 2 multiplayer
- Atomic Games on the difference between sims and games
- Natal will be defined by its first-party games
- GameStop to open early for the DSi XL’s launch
- Canada: Today is the day you can get a free DSi XL
- Western Fist of the North Star to be more violent!
- Left 4 Dead 2’s ‘The Passing’ won’t be here this month
- Rumor: Call of Duty: Black Ops, with dedicated servers
- Rare says it doesn’t need to return to old franchises