From now until June 4
The Pokemon Sword and Shield pre-expansion tour continues, as we move out of week one and its special Mr. Mime and into week two with a unique Galarian Ponyta.
Available right now, the Galarian Ponyta has anticipation pre-loaded, meaning it’ll detect whether or not an enemy Pokemon has a one-hit KO ability. Alongside of the creature you’ll also net the following gifts: Level Ball, Love Ball, Fast Ball, Beast Ball, Friend Ball. To grab it, just head to the “Get via Internet” option in the Mystery Gift menu in Sword and Shield and you’re good to go.
After you’ve done that, you can also partake in the new Gigantamax Meowth raid battles. These have run for three consecutive weeks, with the Meowth event lasting until 21:59 JST on June 2.
As a reminder, you can find the full schedule of free Pokemon Sword and Shield gifts below. The first expansion, Isle of Armor, is due “by the end of June.”
- Week 1: Galarian Form Mr. Mime w/ Hidden Ability Ice Body
- Ice Body Ability heals 1/16 of its HP when it’s hailing during battle. Also protects the Pokémon from being damaged by hail.
- Will also receive a Moon Ball, Heavy Ball, Dream Ball, Lure Ball.
- Starts May 21 at 5:00 pm PST.
- Week 2: Galarian Form Ponyta w/ Hidden Ability Anticipation
- Anticipation alerts the Pokémon if their opponent has a one-hit K.O. move.
- Will also receive Level Ball, Love Ball, Fast Ball, Beast Ball, Friend Ball.
- Starts May 28 at 5:00 pm PST.
- Week 3: Galarian Form Corsola w/ Hidden Ability Cursed Body
- Cursed Body has a 30% chance of disabling a damaging move from your opponent for four turns.
- Will also receive the Evolution Item Set, which includes Sweet Apple, Tart Apple, Chipped Pot, Cracked Pot, Whipped Dream, and Sachet.
- Starts June 4 at 5:00 pm PST.
- Week 4: Galarian Form Meowth w/ Hidden Ability Unnerve
- Unnerve prevents opponents from eating berries in battle.
- Will also receive 50 Big Nuggets and 100 EXP Candies.
- Starts June 11 at 5:00 pm PST.