Nintendo doesn’t really like to build up to big announcements anymore, does it? Early Wednesday morning, the company released another Nintendo Direct Mini: Partner Showcase, this time featuring titles from the Just Dance series, Kingdom Hearts, and World of Tanks.
Here is everything in the Direct Mini:
- Kingdom Hearts: Melody of Memory arrives November 13 with a Switch-exclusive, 8-player, free-for-all, local co-op mode.
- Fuser adds songs from deadmau5, Tones and I, and The Weeknd. Launches this fall on Switch.
- Taiko no Tatsujin: Rhythmic Adventure 1 and Rhythmic Adventure 2 release in Winter 2020 as a combo pack.
- World of Tanks: Blitz is available on Switch later today.
- Big Rumble Boxing: Creed Champions brings the Rocky film franchise to Switch in 2021.
- Collection of SaGa Final Fantasy Legend brings back the Game Boy classics this December.
- Just Dance 2021 has tracks by Lizzo, Dua Lipa, Shawn Mendes, and more. Releases November 12.
- Puyo Puyo Tetris 2 expands on the original with new modes. Drops on December 8.
- Minecraft Dungeons Winter DLC arrives in September.
- Jump Force Deluxe Edition will include Character Pass 1 when it releases on Switch on August 28.
- Captain Tsubasa: Rise of New Champions arrives on August 28.
- Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles Remastered Edition hits Switch on August 27.
And that’s it. Not going to lie, I was more excited at the last Partner Showcase that brought us news of those upcoming Shin Megami Tensei titles. But hey, Taiko no Tatsujin: Rhythmic Adventure Pack looks like a fun time.