Trapped in a maze of streets on Stone Fish Island, the heroes find a Guardian tethered by Kronis’ magic. How will the trio evade the evil winged lion and release the Guardian?.
The amount of tangents in this episode borders on the ludicrous. Still, if you’re a fan of the show, you probably won’t mind, as there is plenty of the usual vulgarity and insults from thel crew. Highlights include:
- Wardrox went to PAX … was okay.
- Gaming press? More like gaming DEpressed!
- Infinite Undiscovery? More like Infinitely UnIMPRESSED!
- Wardrox didn’t play LittleBigPlanet solely because he wants to keep hating it!?
- Why Jim didn’t do Podtoid with Dan Paladin.
- The Great Sterling/Moth War of 2008 (also, hoverfly bed dump exclusive story)
- The Podcastle > The Credit Crunch.
- Ian Huntley: Casual Gamer.
- Epic echo for listener questions.
For God’s sake, why don’t you download the show or listen to it via iTunes? You really should. Check us out at the official page for streaming shenanigans and all that jazz. Also, ignore the bit where I said I’d send swag to whomever delivers the Ancestral Trail trivia. I really can’t be bothered to send you anything. Also, outro music is by some band here. Wardrox was desperate to plug them.