I ran across an interesting article today that confirmed one very important fact. Emo hair is bad for your health. Besides possibly destroying your social life and hampering your ability to genre jump, emo hair may cause physical damage. Come to think of it. Is emo even still a genre and subculture?
On the network we kept out stylings a bit more balanced. Destructoid got sensitive with the luxury of gaming. Japantor cried over cats. Flixist was screaming over some giveaways. Finally, Tomopop starting playing with some snakes, in a sensitive manner. Hey, pass me a tissue.
- Japan’s new police cat will take down any purrfect crime. Yup, I’m scared of cats.
- Rent-a-Cat trailer is bursting with cute kitties. They may be cute, but I am terrified!
- Shonen Showdown 5-13-2012. Get your shonen fix!
- Win Chronicle on Blu-ray and DVD. Load up on freebies.
- Stallone and Schwarzenegger begin shooting on The Tomb. Didn’t they just team up?
- Pee-Wee Herman movie from Judd Apatow may shoot soon. This sounds promising.
- Tomopop Review: Square Enix’s Play Arts Kai Solid Snake. Stunning detail.
- The bunnies of Scenes from a Multiverse need your help! I need to figure out some Kickstarter project.
- A slew of Loki customs for your perusal! Smash your own personal Loki on the ground!