I need this toy!
I stand before you defeated today. I spent the entirety of my Monday unsuccessfully attempting to purchase the new Habro edition of Transformers: Masterpiece Optimus Prime. I can’t explain how saddening it is to read other people’s success stories in attaining the prize toy, while I sit here empty handed. My holy grail of Transformers goodness will be mine!
The Toys R Us exclusive still hasn’t popped up on the website, so I still have a fighting chance. From the spicy new Resident Evil 6 review to Super Robot surprises, The Network’s news has kept my spirits up. Now if I can figure out how to pay my rent after I spend it all on robots.
- Pay to sleep with chicks in Akiba. It’s actually worse than it sounds.
- Japanator Recommends: Hatsune Miku Project DIVA F. How does Miku’s foray onto the Vita do?
- Japanator’s Fall 2012 Anime Preview Guide, Part 1! Josh lays down what you will be doing al Fall.
- NYFF Review: Life of Pi. I’m excited to see this new Ang Lee flick.
- Bloggers Wanted: Speaking My Language. Break it down for the Flixist crew.
- Review: Hotel Transylvania. Adam Sandler you say?
- Persona 4 shrinks Bandai’s new Half Age Character set. Yes, I bought a set of these cuties.
- DO WANT: September 2012 Edition. The Tomopeeps break down what you should be buying.
- Under the Radar: The Gunpla-fighting game Gundam Breaker. Battle you Gundam models!