What else matters than the Curiosity Rover landing on Mars? Things don’t get much more exciting than space exploration, and being able to control a Mars rover for even just a moment, would be a dream come true. Did you guys happen to catch the celebration by the NASA crew after the rover landed last night? That my friend, was what a true celebration looks like.
Back down on Earth, thing may not be quite as epic, however we earthlings must make due with our non martian entertainment. From a Persona packed live show, to an interview with a living manga legend, we make sure to keep you grounded. Someone really needs to privatize the business of controlling rovers on other planets. Perhaps my next Kickstarter?
- Japanator Doesn’t Recommend: Dirty Pair Flash Collection. How does this blast from the past hit Brittany?
- Animazement ’12: Ichiro Itano Talks about past, future. The director confesses his secrets.
- Japanator Interviews Naoki Urasawa. The living legend talks about his dark influences.
- Want to know Tarantino and Scorsese’s top ten movies? Some surprises!
- You cannot afford this custom Batcave theater. Nope, I can’t.
- Possible concept art from Hellraiser reboot. I do not want.
- Tomopop Discusses: Wonder Festival 2012 Summer. Let’s talk about empty wallets.
- Plex re-releasing Luffy, Zoro and Sanji in new colorways. Luffy is packing heat.
- Hot Toys’ Bane now available for pre-order at Sideshow. The jacket looks so comfortable…