As I awoke from slumber this morning, a small wave of sadness hit me… The world hadn’t turned into some futuristic, alien, zombie apocalypse. Sure, the reality of the end of the world is probably the worst thing one could probably hope for, but a little change of scenery doesn’t hurt. At least I got some snow for the holiday weekend.
As we all know, time isn’t always exact –so maybe we’re actually still a few hours away from alien invasion. Seems like a good weekend to just keep warm, hunker down, read news on The Network, and wait for jolly Old Saint Nick. Now that we are probably not going to be battling for fuel and water this weekend, we can think about more important things, like what gifts we will be receiving this year!
- Gatchaman returns! The 70’s classic gets some new life!
- This Metal Gear bento is the greatest bento. Eat Snaker.
- Japanator Interviews: BABYMETAL. Bang your head!
- Pacific Rim trailer is better with Power Rangers music. See that rocket punch?
- Trailer: This is the End (Red Band). How appropriate!
- First pic of Tom Hardy as Max in Mad Max: Fury Road. So hot!
- Bishoujo Kitty Pryde is shown off in this gallery. I got my Dungeon Master’s Guide…
- Custom Delights: Jin Saotome’s figma Samus Aran. Why didn’t it just come with this face?
- Figma Pit and Pittoo pre-orders fly under my radar. Make sure you get your Japanese preorder in for this one.