What would you do if you won?
If you went to any kind of day job in the States today, your conversations probably included a mention of tonight’s interstate Powerball drawing. Clocking in at a sweet $550 million, the little gamble was too much to resist. In my office we each chipped in 10 bucks, hoping that tomorrow might actually be our last day in the office.
The question is, “What would I do with all that money?” I’m sure I’d be one of those people who ruins their life with it, ending up in some gutter. I have come to grips with this destiny, and I’m already finding awesome things across The Network I would spend it on! What’s the first thing you would do if you got a slice of the half a billion big ones?
- Superhero Time: Dropping in on you from the heavens above. Sal lays out the Sentai news.
- These cosplaying hosts are amazing. Pour me a beer dear.
- Japanator’s 2012 Holiday Shopping Guide: Games. You buy what we are selling!
- Flixist Interview: Donnie Yen. The Iron Monkey himself.
- Rumour: Joseph-Gordon Levitt as Justice League’s Batman? Wait I though his name was…
- Ridiculously expensive Harry Potter books chronicle films. I’ll buy 100 of these with my winnings.
- Pixel Samus is ready for your cuddles. Doily Suit Samus.
- Commit yourself to buying Play Arts Kai Joker, Catwoman. Looking pretty good.
- DCU 2013 series 3 photos revealed, look awful. Looking pretty bad.