Besides my usual Game of Thrones fandom, this weekend is all about one thing for me. UFC 145. It’s not that I’m really a big fan of either Jon Jones or Rashad Evans, but Saturday’s fight features some real bad blood and total new school vs old school martial arts action. Expect me to be yelling at my TV a whole lot.
On the network we kept the fight going with the Destructoid Friday Night Fights crew throwing down for glory. Japanator takes a look at the flip-side and why Japanese aren’t loving like they used to. Flixist is keeping things peaceful by giving away more amazing stuff. Finally, Tomopop kicks us when we’re down with some Brony business. Who will reign supreme?
- Japan’s population suffers biggest drop since 1950. Maybe a bit too much Monkey Ball?
- Japanator Kind of Recommends: Okami-san. I was a bit scared of this.
- Japanator Saimoe 2012: Summer Quarterfinal. Choose your leading lady!
- Tribeca Review: Rat King. Hubert gets some film fest action going.
- DC Friends: Win passes to a screening of Safe. Flixist doesn’t stop with the goodies!
- Review: My Way. Gritty Korean war business.
- Need some ponies? Here! Have a nice pile of customs! Bronies are getting lucky this week.
- Good Smile’s figures from the April Nico Nico live stream. Tempting goodies from the future.
- P4’s Yukiko is going to laugh her way into your home! Never enough Yukiko.