The man, the machine
Super Bowl Sunday represents different things for many people. Friends, cold beers, and sports rivalry fill the festive air. However, for one man it could only mean on thing, inhaling pizza.
Japan’s top eating celebrity, Takeru Kobayshi made an appearance at a Super Bowl party this past Sunday, and inhaled a whole 12 inch pizza in under one minute. This actually breaks his record of one minute 9.36 seconds, but since this wasn’t an official event, the record doesn’t count. I guess you can actually hire Kobi now to make an appearance and eat for a measly $1,500. However, that’s a lof of video games if you think about it.
- Review: Corpse Party: Book of Shadows. How does the sequel stack up?
- Bloggers Wanted: Top five! Let Japanator know your side of things.
- AKB’s Minami Minegishi humiliated for being a human being. Josh lays down the harsh truths.
- COBRA Commander wants you. Looking awesome!
- New images from Pacific Rim are full of sci-fi goodness! Who isn’t excited for some rocket punch action!
- Super Bowl TV spot for Star Trek Into Darkness. My favorite ad this Sunday.