Who knew I could look forward to Sundays?
After a short cliffhanger, The Walking Dead season three will finally resume this Sunday. I was totally snoring last season, and approached the first half of this series with caution. Luckily, the show’s morphed into something totally new, and has turned into all sorts of fun. Besides Michonne laying it on a little thick, this season of The Walking Dead has me so excited for Sunday’s return.
Just a couple days away to see where the fate of our two favorite brothers lie, and what happens when The Mayor loses an eye! Other than that, it’s going to be some Ni No Kuni catch up, along with some much needed sit down with Fire Emblem. You guys got your entertainment ready for this snowy, slushy weekend?
- What’s Japan trying to sell you this week? I love watching Japanese commercials.
- Japanator LIVE Episode 17. Come chat with us tonight!
- Cosplayer Protip: Don’t let bigots ruin your hobby. Racism rears its ugly head in weird places.
- Nine famous movie houses I want to live in. House party!
- Review: Side Effects. Can one love Soderbergh?
- Back to the Future explained with animation in one minute. Time compression.