Last night celebrated True Blood‘s highly anticipated return to glorious premium TV service. After the doozy that was last season, I have to admit that last night’s episode was pretty darn entertaining. Maybe I’m just a sucked for TV shows with jaw dropping red head’s playing Rock Band, but all-in-all, the show seems to have returned to its raunchy roots! How much do you love your sister?
The network was full of bite with Destructoid’s head honcho getting totally Persona-fied. Japanator kicked off J-Gamer week, which promises to be full of some fun eastern gaming goodies. Flixist started on an amazing Kevin Smith homage. Finally, Tomopop unleashed their hidden weapon, Scarecroodle. Now put on some Walmart pajamas and lay in the dirt.
- Persona 4 Golden commercial is all about your inner self. You sold me at hello.
- A Daily Dose of Music: J-Game Week. A Final Fantasy J-Pop classic.
- Final Fantasy III coming to the PSP for some odd reason. I don’t think I can play this game again.
- Five reasons why Zack and Miri Make a Porno isn’t so bad. Granny pants is pretty dope!
- Welcome to Kevin Smith Week. I’m very excited!
- Box Office Numbers: More like Conmetheus. How did Madagascar win this one?
- Celebrate Final Fantasy’s birthday with cake and chocobos. Which one do I eat?
- Fly high with Hasbro’s SDCC exclusive Super Helicarrier. Oh man I almost forgot about SDCC goodies.
- The colorful Zelda Skyward Sword gives some to figma Link. Not quite the Link I wanted, but I will buy nonetheless.