Podtoid 366: The Yooka-Laylee Special
What happens when you go back to the well and try to make a clone of a 20 year old game? Well, not exactly good things. But, maybe, still what crowdfunding supporters were after? You’ll have to listen to the latest Podtoid special to see who really didn’t like Yooka-Laylee and who thought it was ok, I guess. Can you guess who got a perfect gamerscore on it before it even released? It’s Brett. He really has nothing better to do.
Before someone yells at me, this is technically a “spoilercast,” for all you pedants and obsessives who think “there’s an ice level” is a spoiler. Sorry not sorry. And check out our last special episode on Resident Evil 7, if you haven’t already.
Subscribe to the podcast via iTunes or download it here.
- Podtoid 365: The Thunder Event
- Podtoid 364: I Saved Space Hitler
- Podtoid 363: Not Great with Numbers
- Podtoid 362: Well What did you Expect to Happen?
- Podtoid 361: The Resident Evil 7 Spoilercast