‘Chris, this way!’
When a major publisher like Capcom partners with Humble Bundle, I feel like I have to take a look despite knowing full well that I’ll inevitably already own most – if not all! – of the featured games. That’s exactly the situation I’m in with this week’s Humble Capcom Mega Bundle. My fate is sealed.
These PC deals are somewhat scattershot, but here’s the gist. You can get the Mega Man Legacy Collection for a dollar – a dollar! You can also save on the Mega Man Legacy X Collection, which is uneven but still great, and a few Resident Evil gems including Resident Evil HD Remaster and Revelations 2.
But as far as newer Capcom games, it’s a little less outwardly enticing. This bundle only includes half-off coupons for Resident Evil 2 (2019) and Devil May Cry 5, not the full games, and that’s a harder sell.
I understand they want to keep the overall price down, but still. This deal is going to click with a particular audience. The rest of us will need to figure out if we’re fine hoarding duplicate copies.
The bare-minimum $1-and-up tier:
- Mega Man Legacy Collection
- Resident Evil 2 – All In-game Rewards Unlock
- Resident Evil Revelations 2 – Episode 1: Penal Colony
The pay-more-than-the-average-price tier:
- Mega Man X Legacy Collection
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 – Complete Season
- Resident Evil 0 HD Remaster
- Resident Evil Revelations
- Humble Store Coupon: 50% off Resident Evil 2
- Humble Store Coupon: 50% off Devil May Cry 5
The $20-and-up tier:
- Mega Man 11
- Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection
- Dragon’s Dogma: Dark Arisen
- Devil May Cry 4 Special Edition
- Resident Evil HD Remaster
- Dead Rising 4
The Humble Capcom Mega Bundle will be sold until 11:00 a.m. Pacific on March 31, 2020.