The gays sure are crafty ones
This past weekend, I went up to New York City to attend Flame Con, an event that bills itself as the world’s largest queer comic con. Artists, writers, and creators were in attendance, the weekend-long event taking place in the Sheraton New York Times Square Hotel.
As is the case with any other fan convention, there were cosplayers as far as the eye could see. I’ve always been jealous of the craftsmanship and talent of cosplayers, and in Flame Con especially, there was an excess of not only quality but creativity.
Flixist tasked me with taking some photos of my favorite cosplayers—luckily, my camera died on me immediately, so you all get to enjoy the highest quality that an iPhone 6 can offer.
The gallery is below—I tried my best to give credit where credit was due. That being said, if you see your own cosplay on display here without credit, feel free to contact me through email or through Twitter.
I don’t want to necessarily play favorites here, but I am shook every time I look at that Archer cosplay. Hope you enjoy—and remember to be nice, you degenerates.
- Vice Admiral Holdo (Star Wars: The Last Jedi) – Albinoshadow Cosplay (Facebook | Instagram) & Saavik (Star Trek)
- Aubrey Little (Instagram), Duck Newton (Instagram), Ned Chicane (Twitter) (The Adventure Zone)
- Link and Yiga Clan member (The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild) (Instagram)
- Luigi (Luigi’s Mansion)
- MissingNo (Pokémon) – Drag queen Erika Klash (Facebook | Twitter | Instagram)
- Overwatch Summer Games Mei and McCree – Baggincats Cosplay (Instagram)
- Polly Geist (Monster Prom) – Noombles Cosplay (Twitter)
- Korra and Naga (The Legend of Korra)
- Kairi (Kingdom Hearts)
- Original Character (Portal) – (Instagram | Tumblr | Twitter)
- Squirrel Girl (Marvel Comics)
- Beedle and Gerudo Link (The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild)