Blue-Eyes White Dovahkiin
That free-to-play strategy card game based on The Elder Scrolls? Still happening.
Leading into PAX East this weekend, where The Elder Scrolls: Legends will be playable at booth #8021, Bethesda Softworks and Dire Wolf Digital have begun taking on closed beta applicants for the PC version. The title is also planned for release on iPad as well as “additional platforms.”
Think anyone will see this imagery on the show floor and get their hopes up?
Speaking of, here are some mischievous alternate headlines born out of our office chat:
- The new Elder Scrolls brings back some fan-favorite characters
- Elder Scrolls: Legends, more like Magic the Gathering amirite?
- The Elder Scrolls: Legends blew my mind and restored my faith in humanity
- The Elder Scrolls: Legends gave me a boner
- Zodiac Killer Ted Cruz wants to ban The Elder Scrolls: Legends, but his college roommate caught him playing it under the covers