Chad wrote a feature today on the irrational things he does in videogames and it frightened me. I’m guilty of almost all of these acts also. We’re like obsessive-compulsive brothers.
Shank came out today and we have a review. Dead Nation snuck in a beta, a deluxe Sims 3 is on the way, PAX is embracing chiptune performers and more happened on 8/24/2010.
- PAX Prime to have first official Chiptune Music Showcase
- Alien Swarm gets new mode, difficulty setting in update
- MS: Kinect won’t launch with voice control O WAIT it will
- Call of Duty: Black Ops will support the mod scene
- Surprise Dead Nation beta launched
- Sony wants to know how the PS3 affects your love life
- ‘Uncomfortable’ Saw II hits shelves October 19
- Sony could charge used gamers for online play too
- EA announces The Sims 3 Deluxe, coming September 28
- PS3 online argument turns into real life beatdown
- Rock Band Network to include most Rock Band 3 features
- What’s the Forza 3 ‘Ultimate Collection’?
- Rumor: This Is Vegas canned… finally
- Gas Powered Games has ‘a lot of interest in’ Demigod 2
- Free App of the Day: Run Kattie
- This is really happening: Press Your Luck hits PSN today
- XBLA gets Serious Sam HD: The Second Encounter next month
- Two bucks gets you Plain Sight from Steam
- This is how GameStop will tackle digital distribution
- Game budgets have peaked, says EA
- Rumor: Sonic Colors features 2-player simultaneous play?
- Zombies and the Tyrant were cut from Resident Evil 5
- Awesome Fallout 3 replica guns
- You can print your own Alan Wake cut-out
- Game creation in seven minutes or less!
- Y. Inferno: Mega Man Vs. Street Fighter fan made mash-up