Plus some lame ones too
Today’s that special day in the year where everyone likes to lie and mess with people’s heads. Some are better than others, so let’s take a look at what we think were the best ones of this year’s April Fools festivities.
Out of all the jokes, Octodad with 32 dads is the one I think that really needs to happen. Come on, you know you want it too.
Is Dean Evans screwing with our minds again with this Blood Dragon III: Vietnam War 2 teaser?
An awesome fanmade Pesona 5 trailer.
Goats invade Dead Island: Epidemic.
You can go catch Pokemon in Google Maps.
Blizzard shows us their take on a fighting game with Blizzard Outcasts: Vengeance of the Vanquished.
Nester joins Super Smash Bros.
Titanfall is getting Optimus Prime DLC, made by IGN.
League of Legends gets Ultra Rapid Fire mode.
Paradise Lost: First Contact changes from stealth/puzzle solver into a shooter.
Nuclear Throne is now a first-person shooter.
The Witcher 3 mocap session goes horribly wrong.
Path of Exile becomes a Pay to Win game.
Arma III gets go karts.
Mighty No. 9’s gets an apple character.
War of the Vikings gets a God mode.
Holo Vision comes to Gunnars. Okay kind of lame but hey there’s a 15% discount code for today at least.
Hyper Light Drifter gets 64-player local co-op.
And here’s the lame April Fools gags.
- The Frostbite Twitter made some dumb jabs at the Wii U.
- Sony is making power food.
- Fez II is back on.
- Wargaming’s browser based tank shooter where you kill crayfish.
- Surgeon Simulator developer’s next game is Veterinary Simulator 2014 (lame because I want this to be real!)
- StarCraft II’s Herald of the Stars “expansion“
- Any of the Flappy Bird clones.
- New Japanese war machine in War Thunder!
- Neverwinter Introduces Playable Dragon Race (another instance of this would actually be awesome don’t joke about it you jerks.)
- UFOs in World of Warplanes.
- Razer revealed the Eidolon, the first wearable drone system.
Some of the best April Fools jokes of the past.