On this episode of Podtoid, independent game developer Alex Rose talks about his recently released Super Rude Bear Resurrection, game development in general, and why it’s okay for British people to call their friends “cunts.”
The crew spent a while on that, but also touched on other topics like stolen lawnmowers, Fyre Festival, and Brett’s potentially unhealthy relationship with gangbangs. Of course, the show closes out with a classic SATPOTPAQ, which I am still winning even though I was not on this episode.
- Podtoid 368: Botched Circumcision
- Podtoid 367: Tossing the Presidential Salad
- Podtoid 366: The Yooka-Laylee Special
- Podtoid 365: The Thunder Event
- Podtoid 364: I Saved Space Hitler
Please send any questions, comments, and stern talkings-to to [email protected]