Unsurprisingly, Ubisoft is putting out a Collector’s Edition for Splinter Cell: Conviction. A big-name series alongside a massive publisher? Yep, it was bound to happen.
Besides having genuinely cool box art, the Conviction CE is packed full of digital and real-life goodies:
- A credit card–sized 3rd Echelon USB drive filled with a bunch of Splinter Cell media
- A hard-bound copy of “Fifth Freedom: The Art of Splinter Cell“
- Two in-game items: the MP5-SD3 submachine gun and a 3rd Echelon outfit for multiplayer
- “3rd Echelon Logo” and “Iconic Bullet Hole” decals
- The “Digging in the Ashes” comic book
- The aforementioned rad-looking metallic steel case
All of this together will run you $79.99. Ubisoft says it’s supposed to be a “very limited run,” which may or may not be one-hundred percent accurate, but it’d be wise to pre-order if you must have this thing.
As with the regular edition of Splinter Cell: Conviction, it’s being released on February 23 of next year.