That’s what the kids say, right? Kicks?
Splatoon 2 may be approaching its twilight days, but that doesn’t mean there isn’t still fun events and gear drops in store for the Switch shooter. Nintendo has revealed a range of gear headed to the game to celebrate the upcoming “Spring Fest”.
Coming to the game are a variety of cool-looking sneakers and also a range of visors, the latter of which are perfect for keeping the sun out of your eyes or looking like a 1950’s poker ace. Each item comes affixed with a special effect to help you out in battle such as Super Jumps, Ink Resistance, Faster Reloads and more. You can check out the full list of items and their effects below.
As with the Frosty and Halloween items, the Spring Fest gear is free to collect via the Nintendo Switch News Channel. Simply check out the Splatoon announcement in said channel and click the download link to tie the items to your account, then get out there and enjoy the sun.
Splatoon 2 is available now on Nintendo Switch.
- Marination Lace-Ups: Special Power Up
- Midnight Slip-Ons: Object Shredder
- New-Day Arrows: Ink Recovery Up
- Pearl Punk Crowns: Ink Saver (Main)
- Pearl-Scout Lace-Ups: Quick Super-Jump
- Pearlescent Squidkid IV: Drop Roller
- Rina Squidkid IV: Bomb Defense Up DX
- Trooper Power Stripes: Sub Power Up
- Green Novelty Visor: Special Saver
- Orange Novelty Visor: Last Ditch Effort
- Pink Novelty Visor: Tenacity
- Purple Novelty Visor: Ink Resistance Up