Space-challenged gamer accidentally grills his Xbox 360

Melting your Xbox 360 on a stove top is one of the situations where you have to share your mistake with the world, fully knowing that you’ll never live it down. Engadget reader Ty could tell you about this unfortunate privilege first hand. 

It seems that Ty was pressed for space during a Halo 3 LAN party. One Xbox 360 took its position on the kitchen stove. Due to an ill-timed accidental (or maybe not) rangetop activation, this console has a nice, circular melted hole in one of its sides.

I’m sure that Ty has already heard enough “nice mod!” and “Xbox 360 overheat extreme” jokes to last a lifetime, but I don’t know that Ty reads Destructoid, so be sure to contribute your comments below.  

Dale North