The Dark Knight is breaking opening day records. And I’m glad for it. I think they did a fantastic job with the film. It’s just about the only thing to talk about in this post-E3 slump, unless you want to hear about Mamma Mia!. Not that I’ve seen it or anything. Just heard. I swear.
The rest of the Internet has taken a break, but we’re going to make sure to keep you updated with all sorts of stories here on the Modern Method Network. So don’t just sit around in the community blogs or on the forum, explore Japanator and Tomopop as well!
- The second volume of the Doki Doki Majo Shinpan manga is coming out. Some of the contents? “A loli with huge breasts gets violently molested, girl gets bukkake’d, and “Ero special!” I seem to remember now why SNK USA doesn’t want to touch any DDMS stuff. [Senaka Blog]
- Metal Gear Solid 4‘s weapons advisor is in a bit of trouble: he’s been busted for smuggling weapons into Japan. Well, they’re “holographic night-vision gunsights,” but still. He’s expected to plead guilty. [Game Politics]
- Sorry, Europe. No updated PSN store for you this year. I think Japan might be in the same boat as you, so it’s not like the world is specifically hating on you again. [Joystiq]
- Rumortoid: Sonic now going medieval, wielding a sword in his next title for the Wii. [Kombo]
- Aoishiro‘s demo has gotten a translation patch. The visual novel (or ero-ge, if you want to call it that) is a yuri one. I don’t have the space on my HDD to try it out, so let us know if it’s good. Oh, and obviously this is NSFW. [Visual Novels]
That’s it for today’s scraps. Any of you had to deal with getting stuck in the horrible shore traffic that’s been happening recently? When I saw the southbound lanes on the Garden State Parkway. Bumper to bumper. Glad I don’t deal with that. How do you guys beat the summer heat?