When you listen to E3 No’8, you’ll understand. Jim made quarter-pound upon half-pound references to the fact that Reggie is made of meat. I know that Reggie will never be allowed to visit the Destructoid offices, because those editors who are starved like rabid dogs would pounce and devour him instantaneously. It’d be a sight to see, though.
So, the scraps tonight aren’t from what Reggie might have left behind on the Nintendo stage, but are still a bit juicy. We’ve got voice actors, indie games, video, and mergers! All in one handy little goodie bag for you to take home and snack on before you go to bed, crying over how bad E3’s announcements have been thus far.
- Stephen Fry, a famed British comedian, is going to be doing the narration for LittleBigPlanet. [Joystiq]
- Chad Concelmo is amazing. [Chad’s Mom]
- NinjaBee’s Steve Taylor talks about the state of XBLA and indie games. [GameSetWatch]
- Microsoft’s new karaoke game will have “competitive pricing,” but no real word on the scheme yet. [GamesIndustry]
- Pandemic wants in-game video capturing in all of its future games. Mercenaries 2 is too far into development to implement it, though. [MTV Multiplayer]
- NCSoft merges the City of Heroes and City of Villians universe, giving players who have only one game access to the features of both, and will set things up for their next IP. [GamesIndustry]
- 4-player experience on the Wii with MotionPlus is going to cost you more than a 4-player experience on the Xbox 360. [Gizmodo]
- Link your PSN and PlayStation Underground accounts. I’m sure these accounts are going to merge into one soon enough, so might as well go do it. [PlayStation.blog]
And that’s about it for tonight. I hope you enjoy the rest of Destructoid’s coverage that’ll be going on until the wee hours of the morning. The staff’ll be working hard, so make them feel loved and comment on the stories!