We work hard here at Destructoid, but we party harder. That, of course, is the reason why we missed writing about these stories today — drugs.
Introducing “Scraps,” all of the videogame-related crap we missed throughout the day. Enjoy, and if any of this information saves your life, don’t say we’ve never given you anything.
- New Battlefield: Bad Company trailer pokes fun at Metal Gear Solid … for shame! [GameTrailers]
- “Pyro” update hits Team Fortress 2 this Thursday; Team Fortress 2 available for free this weekend only, Dr. Cheapenstein! [Steam News]
- There’s a game called Puzzle Farter. That is all. [Thanks, Brian!]
- Special effects great and film director Stan Winston (Jurassic Park, Pumpkinhead) dies at age 65. [Minor Threat’s Cblog]
- We’re serious: Metal Gear Solid 4 has a lot of cut-scenes, so you might want to find something else to do. [GameDaily]
- Uwe Boll wins best director at Hoboken Film Festival, Earth spins off its axis. [IGN]
- Another SKU? Rumors of a 60 GB Xbox 360 abound. [Electronista]
- You’re Tifa in a fan-made third-person action Final Fantasy VII game, Avalanche! [Kezins]
- Metal Gear Solid 4 sells 1.3 million units on day one, drives hardware up 180% in America, heads explode! [VGChartz]
Send your videogame-related news and tips to [email protected] … because we’re too lazy to find our own news.